Our professional pet & house sitting services
At Hooves ‘n’ All, we understand how much caring pet owners do for their pets. You can’t always take your pet with you on trips or to your workplace, but you can keep your pets together in their own comfortable, clean, safe home.
The services we provide
Save time and be worry-free with our range of professional services:
- Detailed, thorough farm animal and domestic pet care
- House sitting with pets
- Paddock and stable cleaning
- Large animal pasture rotation
- Droppings clean-up
- Dog walking
- Horse grooming
- Feeding & rugging
- Pet playtime
- Reptile care
- Mobile pet clipping
- Pet taxi
- Ongoing preventative care & treatment
- Mail & newspaper retrieval
- Plant watering, Garbage put out
- Blinds, TV, radio & light rotation
Advantages for your pet
- Reduced stress: Your pet stays where it feels most comfortable and secure – at home. With familiar sights, sounds, smells, and routines your pet can relax and follow its regular schedule.
- No “travel” trauma.
- Minimal exposure to the illnesses of other animals.
- Personal attention: Your pet will be pampered by a reliable professional using the games, grooming methods, and instructions you provide.
Advantages for you
- Free initial consultation in your home. At this visit we can discuss your pet care needs, complete the necessary paperwork, and go over your home care instructions.
- No worrying about taxiing your pet while you are busy with work or travel planning.
- Discreet service: Hooves ‘n’ All strives to keep your home exactly as you left it. And we do not advertise on our vehicles while providing service, so you can be sure we won’t attract attention to your home.
- Security: Your pet sitter will use proven crime deterrence techniques to give your home that lived in, protected look at no extra charge.
- Special Services: Your service includes watering plants, retrieving mail, taking out garbage, and more.
- Peace of mind: While you are away you can feel confident that your pet is in capable, caring hands. We care, and it shows!
Added value services
Upon request, Hooves ‘n’ All will store your key in a safe at an undisclosed location for future service.
We can also take a digital picture of your pet and create an Emergency ID Card electronically – all completely free of charge!
How to book
Contact us now for a FREE initial consultation at no charge. At this visit we’ll discuss what you need, tour your home/property and complete the necessary paperwork before providing a service.
Make sure to allow plenty of advance notice if you can – we’ll schedule the initial meeting at least 48 hours before you’d need our services. Depending on your needs, the initial meeting will take between 30-90 minutes.
If you have any questions at this stage, please check our FAQs